Would you ever think that a cup of tea in everyday life can loss your weight? If no, then you will be surprised to know that a cup of green tea can loss your weight.
Believe it or not, but its true that the benefits of green tea are numerous. If you would go and do search for green tea, you’d find that over 2,000 studies performed on green tea and its components (e.g., epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), theanine, etc).
Possible benefits are being investigated and we get is for weight loss, cancer prevention, antioxidant activity, cognitive enhancement, general good health and well being… and the list goes on and on. To know more on…click weight loss-medical benefit of gren tea
But the question that gets is, why green tea is most popular to burn fat today?
A researcher suggests that if an average person drinks five cups of green tea in a day, he would burn an extra 70 to 80 extra calories.
1. Researcher indicates that green tea consumption activates a higher rate of fat oxidation, which can also help weight loss.
2. Green tea contains beneficial components that affect the body’s metabolism in such a way that favors weight loss.
3. Using green tea extract did not increase heart rate, suggesting that green tea may be an alternative to many stimulant based diet aids.
4. It reduces the fat digestion process and it prevents the release of enzymes related to its digestion.
5. Individuals who are consuming green tea on a regular basis have lower proportion of body fat in them, as compared to those who do not drink green tea regularly.
For most people, two to three 8-ounce cups of green tea will help to provide the medicinal and nutritional benefits of the plant, but if goal is to loss weight then, you may wish to drink five to eight cups a day.
Green tea is used to include an increased metabolism, a positive effect on blood sugar and insulin regulation, and possibly the inhibiting of certain enzymes which are required for the processing of carbohydrates and fats.
At the end… it certainly appears that green tea is good health-promoting supplement, and it shows some real promise for promoting weight loss as well. It’s one of the few natural supplements that have some decent clinical proof validating its claims. It’s well in trying, especially if you’ve got a good diet and exercise program under way. For more information, visit